Workshops: Steps to Success
- Determine Scheduling:
- 2 Facilitators
- Location, Dates and Times of the Workshop
- Refer to the Implementation Manual, Page 23 for more information on scheduling
- Gather 10-18 participants for urban communities. 8 participants is the minimium number of participants needed in rural communities.
- Register Your Workshop
- Download a Workshop Survey Packet which includes all the paper forms needed.
- Order Textbooks and CDs for each participant
- Note: CDs are not required for each participant, only suggested
- Other Materials Needed:
- Charts for Corresponding CDSME program
- CD Player
Blank Chart Pads or White board
Easels (if needed)
Blank Paper for Notes
- Box of Tissues
- Additional Handouts
- Implement your workshop!
- Class should be set up in a U shape
- Print Certificates for Workshop Completers
8. Please mail COMPLETE Survey Packet documents within 2 weeks of workshop close to:
Attn: Survey Coordinator
Arizona Living Well Institute
2066 West Apache Trail
Suite 116 Apache Junction, AZ 85120
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com.