The state of Arizona has been quickly moving over the course of the last year working to increase the capacity and sustainability to deliver Healthy Living (CDSMP) across Arizona! We have now reached 42% of our goal of 800 completers by the end of March 31, 2012!
During the course of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Grant, Arizona has
- Progressed from Healthy Living (CDSMP) Workshops & Facilitators in 4 counties to 13 counties
- Completed 2 Master Trainings with 35 Trainers trained
- Completed 9 Leader Trainings with 77 Leaders trained
- Established 2 Lead Mentors (Thank you Mary Ellen and Virginia)
- Established Regional Collaborative Conference Calls (Northern, Western, Southeastern, Southern, and Central)
- Hired a Quality Control & Evaluation Coordinator
- Provided technical assistance & resource support through regular webinar (next one July 11th at 9:00am)
- Developed a Website with Interactive Capability
Help us keep this amazing work moving forward! Thank you to all of our partners and collaborators throughout the state!